Come Work With Us!
Can you strike up a conversation with a restaurant manager or business owner with ease? Do you enjoy rubbing elbows at networking events? Do you wake up each day with a goal to talk to new people? Are you inspired by hitting revenue goals and seeing clients equally successful? If so, drop us your résumé and cover letter. Do you believe relationships build business?
We’re searching for a dynamic Sales Development Professional to join us in our desire to help small and mid-tier businesses succeed with strategic marketing solutions. We need a go-getter with the proven ability to get in front of business owners and build meaningful relationships. Responsibilities include identifying and developing new business opportunities; keeping and growing existing client relationships; offering solutions that help clients achieve their business & sales goals; closing business; and meeting set sales targets. While account management is a part of the position (it’s all about relationship building), this is a sales position. Candidates should be comfortable with prospecting and closing B2B/outside sales.
Responsibilities and Duties
The qualified candidate will:
- Identify and solicit new business through prospecting and cold calling; build and maintain a full pipeline of sales prospects.
- Serve as the face of the company to small and mid-market businesses
- Attend and lead networking events throughout the D/FW metroplex
- Service and grow relationships in existing client base.
- Identify client needs and develop persuasive proposals to meet needs and opportunities.
- Communicate with clients via email, phone and direct as required.
- Build trust and confidence by using a consultative sales approach
- Creatively overcome objections and use any means available to land the business
- Take detailed notes on project requirements and communicate them well to the delivery team
- Position could grow into a management role of 2-3 sales people.
Qualifications and Skills
- 2 plus years of relevant outside sales experience in marketing and advertising
- Highly motivated with well-developed communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Additional experience in marketing, print advertising, promotional products, digital and social media a plus
- Experience creating and editing proposals and contracts
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Experience using a project management platform, Teamwork is a plus
- Valid References
At FreshIdeas Marketing Solutions, we offer a full suite of marketing services to help even the smallest business succeed. We deliver strategic online and offline marketing solutions to help our clients reach their revenue goals. Including:
- Branding & Graphic Design
- Web Design & Development
- Social Media Management
- Local Search Engine Optimization
- Email Marketing Management
- Direct Mail Marketing
- Print Production
- Promotional Products
- Domains, Hosting, & Web Services
- Online Business Listings Management
- Messenger Marketing and Automated Chat Solutions
- Reputation Marketing
Please upload your résumé to apply.